Well Maddie had her 1st day of school again today! When I was calling around to get her into a preschool program, I put her on a waiting list at one in Belton that is 5 minutes down the road from us. Well a few weeks ago they called and said they were opening another class and to see if I was still interested. Oscar and I talked about it and decided it was alot more convenient to have her in this one than the one we had originally put her in b/c it was taking me a good 20 minutes to get to her other school. I was sad to pull her out after only 2 days, but I didn't want her to keep going to the other one and confuse her until her new school started. So she had her 1st day today and did great. I love her teacher Mrs. Birdie who is super sweet and kind. I really like the preschool program at this church and it seems really structured and they do lots of neat things. Another plus to this one is Maddie eats lunch here and I"m able to pick her up a little bit later. When I picked her up today, Mrs. Birdie said she did great and was such a sweet girl. She also got the "Great Teamwork" award for today with a little prize!
Ready to go...

So excited about her prize...

0 comments:
Post a Comment