Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!
If you haven't heard yet, we are having a BOY!!!!!! I still can't believe it! I was for sure it was a girl. We had our ultrasound today and the doctor doing it waited until the very end to tell us the gender! It was definitely easy to tell once he showed us! Oscar was super thrilled of course! I did find out that Dr. Fothergill moved up my due date to Sept. 8th and I will be 19 weeks tomorrow instead of 17 1/2 weeks. So I am a week and 1/2 ahead of what I thought. The baby measured right at 19 weeks. I already went shopping tonight and got some boy clothes, it was very fun! His name will be Cruz and his middle name will be Eugene (Eugene is Oscar's dads name). Oscar's parents are sooo excited b/c this is the 1st grandson, there are already 5 granddaughters. So we are excited to name him after Oscar's dad. I'm not sure where we came up with the name Cruz, but we settled on that awhile back. So we are very excited and can't wait to meet baby Cruz!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yea!!! LOVE the name!!!
Fun name! I have a few special boy clothes I'd love to pass along to Baby Cruz!
BTW - boys don't wear bows! ( :
Yeah! I love the name too! So excited for yall!
good name
Yay!...Boys are so much fun!! I thought you'd never post! I've been checking your blog non stop since yesterday to find out the gender! The suspense was killing me!!!
Congrats! So excited you'll have one of each!
Post a Comment