
Cruz turned 18 months this month. This is a tough age for me. I thought Maddie was hard at 18 months, but nothing compared to Cruz. Whew-he wears.me.out. He is all boy and is on the go all the time! There are many places I avoid right now if I can b/c of him. It's just not worth it to me to chase him around. Which is fine, i know its a season.

He won't stay in a stroller for very long even if it's moving he usually wants out. He immediately gets dirty when we go outside, I'm still not sure how it happens so fast. He's is very strong willed, more than maddie. He has a temper and will go rigid with his hands balled into fists at his side while screaming when he gets really upset. Then he will immediately lay his head on my shoulder after he does it! He is a daredevil and has had several goose eggs!


He is into everything!!! His current favorites are the toliet, my jewelry, any drawer in the kitchen, the fireplace, anything electronic. He likes to hit and does so to maddie and I often. It doesn't faze him to get spanked on the hand, but he will cry if put in time out in his crib. I LOVE having a boy even though it's a hard age right now. He is very much still a mommas boy and usually only wants me and occasionally his pawpaw.

He says lots of words, not talking quite as much as maddie did. He eats like a bird, but loves his milk. He takes one nap a day around 12:30 and will sleep for 2 hours or so. He goes to bed around 7 or 7:30 and is a great sleeper. He loves his big sister and loves to play with and annoy her :).

18 month stats:
26.9 lbs-60%
32 inches-50%
Head-75%

Happy 18 months cruzers! We love that God made you all boy and are so blessed to have you!



0 comments:
Post a Comment