Cruz is currently scooting on his bottom to get around. He only pulls up on his knees. He doesn't really like to stand up fully, he will do it for a little bit though. So yesterday he finally pulled up all by himself to a standing position for the 1st time. We were in the Chick Fil A play area and he pulled up at the end of the slide! I was so happy. YAY Cruz! I think walking is far off, but that's OK. He does things at his own pace.
Here are some pictures from my phone. I hardly ever take them with my real camera anymore, the phone one is so handy! You will see alot more of Maddie b/c she is much easier to get to pose for a picture than Cruz!
I am a Christian, wife to Oscar, stay at home mom to Madelyn & Cruz. This blog is for family, friends and to record memories for Maddie & Cruz to read when they are older.
1 comments:
Very cute Boo shirt Cruz has on.
Post a Comment