Cruz turned 11 months on August 7th. I can't believe the next time I do one of these posts he will be ONE! Not much to report that has changed with him. We started giving him some whole milk in his bottle, but then he got a stomach bug and we had to stop. So hopefully we can start again soon.
He is a pretty predictable kid.
Still likes to take 2 naps usually between 1 and 2 hours long.
Goes to bed between 7-730.
Still has 4ish bottles a day.
He likes chicken, but doesn't care for any other meats.
He likes fruit and a few veggies.
Has 6 teeth!
Scoots everywhere on his bottom, its hilarious. He will not crawl or even attempt to crawl. I think he may just skip it altogether. He has not started pulling up on anything yet, except the bathtub!
He is at the height of seperation anxiety!
Happy 11 Months Cruzers, I can't believe you are almost one!



0 comments:
Post a Comment