Swimming for the 1st time this year. We can't wait to start going to the splash park and water park in temple, that is where we will be spending lots of time this summer!
This is what happens when I walk out of the room for a second...
Before she started, she was painting the letter B and the number 2...
Maddie's hair wet looks like a mullet...
Playing with her cousins and their goggles for swim lessons...
Thankfully I go to the doctor on Monday for a checkup b/c my lower back has been awful lately. I am hoping to get some medicine for it. Every time I sit down I turn on a heating pad and Tylenol does nothing for it. My mother's day gift was a pre-natal massage that I'm going to get on Saturday, so I know that will feel great! Cruz seems to be the most active right around 8:00pm every night. Maddie has been so sweet and comes up to my tummy and hugs and kisses Cruz and we pray for him every night. Maddie has always been strong willed, but this past week I have really noticed that she is being miss independent. She wants to do everything herself, which I'm all for independence, but some things she just doesn't understand she really can't do, so I make her think she did it and she just smiles and claps for herself!



1 comments:
Maddie was cracking me up in those goggles!
Post a Comment