My parents and I took Maddie to the mall yesterday to see Santa. We walked up and Santa started waving at Maddie and she just stared at him and waved a little. I asked her if she wanted to go and see Santa and she said No! But we walked up there and I put her on his lap and she didn't really smile, she just kinda sat there and looked at him, kinda like what she did last year. Anyway-she wasn't scared and we got a decent picture.
Looking for Santa:

A little smile:

Last Year:

This Year:



She loved the mall toys:

She reminds me a little of Santa here with her red on and a big ole belly:
5 comments:
such a beauty!
Its always fun to take Collin, Cade or Maddie to see Santa! Its a Christmas tradition!
What a cutie pie!
How did you get to use your own camera?
Zoe, they only let us use our own camera if we bought a picture from them :)
Ah! She is such a doll. Can't wait to se y'all again next week. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment