Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fleener Family

Please continue to pray for the Fleeners as their baby Gage went to be with the Lord today. Here is her blog post from today:

Sunday, November 15, 2009
For a Little While

He was ours for a little while. Our little boy went to be with the Lord at 4:00 this afternoon. I know that he's in the arms of Jesus and I told him that those arms are the only ones that are better than mine.
We feel certain that Grandma Barby was waiting for him with arms wide open too.
That's all I have for tonight. We are all home and enjoying time with family. We have felt the love of God so much through our church family and all of you near & far. We are blessed.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so sad for them. I've been keeping up with her blog, via your blog, all weekend...and hoping for a miracle. I was really praying that this would turn out differently.

mbl said...

Laura, Is there anything at all that I can do? My heart just hurts for them. If you think of anyway I can help please let me know. Also will you email me their address so I can drop them a card? Thanks. Marla