Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New things

Maddie is doing so many new things all the time, I wanted to record a few so I don't forget. Today for the first time, she took a toy and held it close to herself and said mine! I told her nothing was hers and she just kept right on doing it!
She also pointed to herself and said Maddie for the first time. I loved hearing her say her name, it was sooo cute!
She has started saying poo-poo. She will grab her diaper and say poo-poo when she goes now. So last night when she was in the bathtub, she got up on her knees and tooted then said "uh-oh, poo-poo"! It was so funny!
She has a basket of toys we keep in the living room and she poured them all out and moved each and every one of them into a pile across the room. It took her forever b/c she kept sitting certain things up and putting things in a certain spot-I think she might be a little OCD!

0 comments: