Here are some pictures of the nursery. We have everything painted, but still need to get wall decorations. Oscar did a good job painting the walls and putting up the chair rail. My best friend Sara came over and helped me paint the circles.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Nursery Pictures
Here are some pictures of the nursery. We have everything painted, but still need to get wall decorations. Oscar did a good job painting the walls and putting up the chair rail. My best friend Sara came over and helped me paint the circles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the nursery! It seems like I've seen several nurseries lately that people did awesome paint jobs on. Yours is definitely one of them! I love the colors!
I'm so excited for you and Oscar! Hopefully I'll get to see you this year at our reunion! :o)
i love your nursery! it's super cute! you may have to come help me with mine someday! (don't worry - i'm not pregnant - i would have told you!)
The nursery is adorable and very fashionable! From a gal who is too scared to paint a room, you did a good job!
Post a Comment